[Dev] we have a list

Isaac Wilder isaac at freenetworkmovement.org
Mon May 13 21:14:49 UTC 2013

Righteous. Do you think it would be possible to switch the subject
header to [lime-dev], just so it's more identifiable.

I forwarded the message to charles, and expect that he will want to
join, but I will let you know when I hear.

I will be at UPC guifi.lab starting around noon or one tomorrow, and
would love to get to work on stuff (maybe twoface proof of concept?)

imw