[lime-dev] magic icmp

Pau pau.escrich at guifi.net
Wed May 15 18:30:59 UTC 2013

I don't see the problem of depending in libpcap. I like to have
tcpdump-mini in my nodes and it also depends on it.
I like that with the icmp approach the packet can be send using normal
ping6 command.

Anyway, magic-icmp is more than what we need and I will keep the
development until we don't use it in libremesh. So if you want to
implement it using UDP, for my is completelly fine!