[lime-dev] Listening to icmp

Pau pau at dabax.net
Sat May 18 20:00:19 UTC 2013

I have not idea about that but I would say that we should use any of
both system for now. It is just a proof of concept, we don't have even
if it is gonna work (the auto-load of bmx6). So I would focus on
developing the other needed stuff and use the magic-icmp for the moment
which is 80% implemented. Later on we will see if RAW or Libpcap.

Cheers

--
./p4u