[lime-dev] qmpfw y Chef

Pau pau at dabax.net
Mon May 20 19:09:25 UTC 2013

Ok for me, we can discuss the details using the mailing list.

The "lime-build" source code in github should work to generate some
testing images. I copy&paste what I posted in other private mail about that.

If you clone the repository lime-build and type "make T=tl-703n J=2",
it should compile the system with the lime-system enabled and the
dependences.

For the moment only the targets tl-703n and tl-wdr4300 are supported,
but it is just a mather of adding the config files in the
configs/directory
To create them execute
- make T=NEW_TARGET menuconfig
- find the resulting config file in build/configs/NEW_TARGET
- diffconfig it with build/ar71xx/scripts/
diffconfig (yes, it should
be added to the Makefile to do it automatically, please volunteeers!!)
- save it to configs/NEW_TARGET

Following this approach we can have kind of useful diferent profiles
for each target. So, some software can fit in devices such as wdr4300
and not in 703n.

--
./p4u