[lime-dev] autconfig/autobuild

Pau pau at dabax.net
Mon May 27 20:20:38 UTC 2013

I agree, the system should be 100% auto-configurable. So the user can
download a generic image, install it and enjoy it. This is the same
approach we are following in qMp.

I think, to achieve that, we should start defining a list of heuristics
to use, for instance:

- WiFi channel
- WiFi model
- IPv6/IPv4 addressing