[lime-dev] autconfig/autobuild

Pau pau at dabax.net
Mon May 27 20:43:03 UTC 2013

I think, if the heuristics to make the decisions are enough good, they
should work for all (or most) of the hardware devices.

For this cases, where the specific hardware have some strange stuff
(like tplink wdr4X00) maybe the best choice is to have a module named
(for example) addons.lua which have some specific functions to configure
some specific hardware. The HW model can be taken from /proc/cpuinfo.

By the way, if I'm not wrong there is a way to use the tplink switch
with Kernel VLANs, the trick is use the tag 0 (in the switch conf) for
the ports you want to use it. I should ask the gay who is dealing with
it in qMp.

--
./p4u