[lime-dev] Fwd: [Nodogsplash] LuCI page for configuring Nodogsplash

Pau pau at dabax.net
Wed May 29 17:31:55 UTC 2013

Interesting.
Let's fork it, adapt it to LiMe and test it. I have been looking in the
repository and seems quite easy.

For QMP we modified tinyproxy [1] (to support splash) and added a
tinymce package [2] (for modifying the splash screen).

We can test both and see which one performs better. For me the best
points of nodogsplash are:
1. It is better integrated in OpenWRT
2. It permits limit bandwidth per user

[1]