[lime-dev] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2014

Gioacchino Mazzurco gio at eigenlab.org
Mon Feb 3 19:36:11 UTC 2014

I think we should move now if we want to participate

Subject: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring
Organizations for GSoC 2014
Date: Monday 03 February 2014, 11:01:15
From: Carol Smith <carols at google.com>
To: GSoC Mentors Announce <gsoc-mentors-announce at googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that applications for mentoring organizations for
Google Summer of Code 2014 are now being accepted [1]. If you'd like to
apply to be a mentoring organization you can do so now via Melange [2]. If
you have questions about how to use Melange, please see our User's Guide
[3]. Please note that the application process has changed a bit from
previous years: to apply you must now create your individual profile and
then an organization profile before submitting your application.

Please note that the application period [4] closes on 14 February at 19:00
UTC [5]. *We will not accept any late applications for any reason.*

[1] -
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2014/02/mentoring-organization-applications-now.html
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com
[3] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/