[lime-dev] GSOC 2014

Gioacchino Mazzurco gio at eigenlab.org
Tue Feb 11 17:21:56 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 11 February 2014 13:22:26 Pau wrote:
> I've added a Libre-Mesh proposal, but please, feel free to modify it or
> add more information. Also I've added a topic for Libre-Map because I
> think we should also try to apply in parallel for it.

Great!

I think we should formalize better the ideas, because i had the feeling that
last year we didn't got accepted because the ideas were too generical, so
instead of "fixing one libre-mesh iussue" we should discuss what iussues detail
in the freifunk wiki as ideas, bette if as separated ideas ( so GSoC
commission see a biger number of ideas in the wiki )

I have added one idea about RetroShare