[lime-dev] branch develop cherry picked in lime-ng-config

Gioacchino Mazzurco gio at eigenlab.org
Wed Feb 12 14:50:08 UTC 2014

Hi!

I tryed to merge the two branch (also with rebase) but it was creating a lot
of trouble, and dirty in the code so i have cherrypicked almost all commit of
develop branch and various feature branches in lime-ng-config, i am testing it
to the device hoping not encountering problems

as the commits got picked inside another branch i would recomment to delete
the develop branch and recreate it on top of master after merging of lime-ng-
config in master

Who have more than one device please help me with testing so we can merge and
have a working firmware :)