[lime-dev] Fwd: Re: [OpenWrt-Devel] is anybody working on supporting Linksys WRT1900ac ?

al al at blogmail.cc
Thu Feb 27 15:16:09 UTC 2014

Hi, people from Linksys answered me.

As I sent a very informal mail they are interested to know more about (one of) our organization(s). I think they are interested concretely in which way we technically improve by software routers. I think is much better that someone of you that are working or was working in drivers code, dynamic routing daemons code or abstraction layers code (I think before Libre-mesh) send mail to them. Or write your experience and we can send it with a formal e-mail (maybe @libre-mesh.org or @qmp.cat or @bmx6.net or whatever).

Here more or less quick idea of that: http://pad.marsupi.org/WRT1900ac

Finally we can send e-mail to "Karen sohl" <Karen.sohl at belkin.com>