[lime-dev] SSH access with password

pau pau at dabax.net
Tue Dec 19 11:09:09 UTC 2017

All of them do not allow root password (PermitRootLogin
without-password), so most of the bruteforce attacks are mitigated.

In addition all of them has fail2ban enabled, so Iptables rules are
added automatically to block brute-force.

Anyway, I just changed PasswordAuthentication to no in all of them so
not even the users are allowed to use password.

Thanks for the advice!