[lime-dev] chef.libremesh.org respect PACKAGES but not /etc/config/lime-defaults

pau pau at dabax.net
Thu Dec 28 02:56:19 UTC 2017

You are right, this can happend if an opkg package profile is used.
There is no way, as far as I know, to ensure that a packet is installed
after another one in ImageBuilder. So I don't see a quick way to fix
this issue. You might want to open an issue to the chef git repository.

In the other hand, using shell cooker, it should not happend cause it
uses the FILE option of imagebuilder which is held after all OPKG
installations.

Cheers.