[lime-dev] chef.libremesh.org respect PACKAGES but not /etc/config/lime-defaults

Gio gio at diveni.re
Thu Dec 28 11:29:01 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 28 December 2017 03:56:19 CET pau wrote:
> You are right, this can happend if an opkg package profile is used.
> There is no way, as far as I know, to ensure that a packet is installed
> after another one in ImageBuilder. So I don't see a quick way to fix
> this issue. You might want to open an issue to the chef git repository.

If I remember well at least 10 years ago they had a similar problem in a
custom made firmware in ninux.org, their workaround was to prefix the package
name with something like zzz so opkg would install it later because of
alphabetical sorting, after ten years i don't know if this work around may
still work, but we need to fix this ASAP as we indicate chef.libremesh.org as
the official way to get images

Chers!