[lime-dev] Community profiles

Anthony Garcia androidclone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:37:59 UTC 2017

HI Nicolas,

Thank you for your quick response and continued support! I have reinstalled
my sdk to rule out user error. When I try to load libremesh/encrypt-11s
community profile as a test, Cooker sees the
--community=libremesh/encrypt-11s switch but does not cook lime-defaults in
the etc/config folder. I have unpacked my squashfs-root in the output to
verify that the changes were not made. Strangely enough the wpad-mesh
specified from the PACKAGES file is added but anything else in my
root/etc/config folder is ignored. I am using the develop branch on a fresh
install using the wireless-compat fix. Here is my pastebin log
https://pastebin.com/bmxqtbbz

I forgot to connect to the internet during the compile but all of the files
were already updated/downloaded. I do not see any errors during compile. I
have tried several other profiles with the same result. PACKAGES hook will
compile.

Regards,

-Tony