[lime-dev] Request to support in compiling Libremesh for GL-INET AR750 router.

Paul Spooren spooren at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Apr 12 08:16:02 UTC 2018

Dear Senthil,

your requested device is currently only in OpenWrt Snapshots (daily
builds, based on master branch) while the LibreMesh cooker uses the
stable 17.04.1 release.
You could checkout your cooker to the develop branch (git checkout
develop) or use chef.libremesh.org and select the Snapshot release.
I just tried and it seems to build a firmware:
https://chef.libremesh.org/#fd300dc6adcd822

Best regards,
Paul