[lime-dev] What LibreMesh Router Models receive the most development effort, the most timely security updates, are most stable / secure with the most developed features, etc?

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Sat Apr 14 15:55:04 UTC 2018

On 04/12/2018 11:37 AM, John W wrote:
> What LibreMesh Router Models receive the most development effort, the
> most timely security updates, are most stable / secure with the most
> developed features, etc?

Hi John,

The most frequently used devices in the past were TP-Link WDR3500/3600
but they have reached end of life and are difficult to find now.

AlterMundi with a number of partners has developed the LibreRouter:
http://librerouter.org

It is still in prototype phase and we expect the final device to be
available by third quarter.

If you are working on a project that can wait some months to start, I
would recommend to wait for the LibreRouter.

Cheers,
NicoEchániz