[lime-users] Catalan Libre-Mesh Meeting [was: Battlemesh Porto]

Ilario iochesonome at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:56:12 UTC 2016

> On 03/20/2016 10:46 PM, Ilario Gelmetti wrote:
>> On 03/20/2016 11:09 AM, Gui Iribarren wrote:
>>> buuuh that's a pity! i was hoping to meet you there :(
>>
>> Hey! Couldn't we organize a mini LiMe meeting in Catalunya
>> (Barcelona or Vilanova i la GeltrĂș?) in April?
>
> Sounds so good to me :)
> What's needed for this to happen?

Hi all!
I saw quite a lot of interest going on about having a small Libre-Mesh
meeting somewhere in Catalunya in April, so let's do this!
This event is thought as a warm up for BattleMesh v9 in Porto which
will be on from 1st to 7th of May.

When, let's see what's the best option:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/unstable/CatLiMe2016/

How long, well, In my opinion we could stay more than one day but this
depends from the venue!

Where, do you have a proper place to offer? Say it!
Maybe at KLV in Vilanova i la geltru'? (the location of HackMeeting
Iberico 2016)
Maybe at Calafou?
They will have a great event: "Hack the Earth" in 22 - 24th of April;
in case we decide that weekend for the event we could even propose
them to include our event into theirs...
https://calafou.org/en/content/simbiotica-hacktheearth-2016-workshops-confirmed

See you soon :D
Ilario