[lime-users] Catalan Libre-Mesh Meeting [was: Battlemesh Porto]

Amuza amuza at riseup.net
Sat Apr 9 13:28:49 UTC 2016

Hi.

I'm new here -well, I very briefly met Pau two years ago at SAX, and Gui
and Ál recently in Valencia. The thing is that I want to start a
community network here in Valencia, Spain with Libre-Mesh. So far I have
read almost everything I've found on the web about Libre-Mesh and bought
several routers for a lab too.

Before presenting the project to the community -so that they get
involved in the deployment- I would like to meet people with hands-on
experience on Libre-Mesh to learn quicker. I was considering to go to
Porto, but apparently the BattleMesh is kind of a developers' event and
I'm not a developer, but kind of network admin. So this mini LiMe
meeting in Catalunya sounds great to me. I have already filled in the Dudle.

Thank you.