[lime-users] LiMeCat meeting: this weekend

Ilario iochesonome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:08:18 UTC 2016

> Sorry for the delay (and for cross-posting)

Same apologizes, again.

> So, the meeting will be this weekend, from Saturday 16th afternoon to
> Sunday 17th morning (but likely there will be something going on also
> on Friday evening).

Date confirmed.

> The location is still not well defined, what I know is that it will be
> somewhere in Valldoreix (Bcn).

Still not perfectly defined, we have the availability of two venues,
both in Valldoreix (15 km from Barcelona city centre):
first (and more likely):
  Matakrostes, Passeig de Sevilla 132, Valldoreix
  https://guifi.net/VDXpgSevilla132

second (as fallback):
  CSO La Palmira, Passeig de RubĂ­ 34, Valldoreix
  https://guifi.net/en/node/68325
  https://palmira.squat.net/

So, likely, see you in Matakrostes :)
Ilario