[lime-users] Debugging fresh install on Ubiquiti

Marvin Arnold marvin at unplugged.im
Fri Apr 15 16:27:14 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, I've spent the past few weeks trying to find routers without
blocked firmware and test small deployments of Libre-Mesh. First off, are
there any online tutorials / walkthroughs on installation? I'm basing
everything off one workshop I went to.

I'm at the point now where I have a two Ubiquity airGateways and one
airRouter flashed with builds from here <
http://chef.altermundi.net/downloads/libre-mesh/r44952/1509/ar71xx/>. They
are able to broadcast the Libre-Mesh and Libre-Mesh/routerID SSIDs.

But I'm unable to open the router settings. Since I've flashed, I haven't
been able to access any router using any of the following: 192.168.0.1,
192.168.1.1, thisnode.info or http://anygw.

Any tips about what steps I can take next to debug what's going on? I have
no prior experience with Libre-Mesh or OpenWRT so you may have to speak
very slowly to me. Thanks,

marvin