[lime-users] How to get self-configured IPV6 on LiMe

Ilario iochesonome at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:39:01 UTC 2016

Hi :)
Actually I have no idea of how to join LibreNet6 and LibreMesh, I'm
not an active LibreNet6 user...
For sure you have to plug a working IPv6 gateway in the WAN port of a
LiMe router, if this doesn't automagically work _I suppose_ you will
have to issue some bmx6 command equivalent to this one (which is for
IPv4):
https://github.com/libremesh/lime-packages/blob/develop/packages/bmx6-auto-gw-mode/files/etc/watchping/wan-ok.d/bmx6-gw
Anyone with experience on this?