[lime-users] Fwd: Testing Libremesh develop on UBNT bullet M

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Mon Oct 31 11:04:24 UTC 2016

Hey Pau, here's a report from someone testing develop.

@Juergen, unless you're specifically interested in debugging bleeding edge develop,  i'd suggest you to try with the latest stable release "Community Chaos", you'll find it at the same builds.libremesh.org for a better first time experience :)

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------