[lime-users] Fwd: Re: 802.11s config

Ruairi Hickey ruairi.hickey-lime at collon.ie
Tue May 2 22:15:40 UTC 2017

Subject: Re: [lime-users] 802.11s config
Date: Tuesday 2 May 2017, 21:48:57 IST
From: Ruairi Hickey <ruairi.hickey-mesh at collon.ie>
To: lime-users at lists.libremesh.org

On Wednesday 26 April 2017 12:47:04 IST you wrote:
> I'll try to setup a testbed for testing 802.11s at my place and let you
> know the results.
>
> In any case, it would be better if you can use the last pre-release for
> libremesh: http://repo.libremesh.org/lime-17.04
>
> Cheers.
>
> On 20/04/17 20:04, Ruairi Hickey wrote:

> >> The link layer seems to work fine in your setup, so the problem is
> >> proably in the mac or ip layer. Please, run the next test and attach the
> >> output:
> >>
> >> Run "bmx6 -c originators" to see all nodes in the network.
> >>
> >> Run "bmx6 -c links" to see the one-hop nodes
> >>
> >> Run "batctl o" to see the layer2 nodes
> >>
> >> Run "bmx6 -cp" on the node with Internet connection to see if the tunIn
> >> for sharing Internet is enabled (inet4).
> >>
> >> Cheers.

> > Hi,
> >
> >     If it would be of assistance I can give you ssh access to the router
> >     ... I
> >
> > have it behind a static IP, just need to open up the firewall.
> >
> > Ruairi

Hi,
    Apologies, I missed one of your emails last week ... thought it was a
duplicate send....I will run the bmx6 commands etc when the I manage to
resolve the issue below....

I have installed the image from 26.04 on the routers last night but there is
an error bringing up the wlan0-mesh interface

Thu Apr 27 13:54:26 2017 kern.info kernel: [   20.659483] IPv6:
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0-mesh: link is not ready
Thu Apr 27 13:54:26 2017 daemon.notice netifd: radio0 (913): command failed:
Resource busy (-16)
Thu Apr 27 13:54:26 2017 daemon.notice netifd: radio0 (913): command failed:
Link has been severed (-67)

Thanks,
       Ruairi