[lime-users] 802.11s config

Nk nk at os.vu
Wed May 3 18:35:46 UTC 2017

Hi all

I’m trying to test 802.11s on TP-LINK Archer C7 especially since I can’t get Ad-hoc working on 5GHz [I’ve read the thread where they got it working, but don’t want to do a super-custom config for this, AND I’m very interested in trying 802.11s also since I read it’s probably the future of LiMe (p4u also personally wrote this to me in the past)].

I’ve tried taking the basic 1607 config and adding

list modes ‘ieee80211s'

but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried messing around with the

option mesh_mesh_fwding '0'
option mesh_mesh_id 'LiMe'

options but I must be doing something wrong. Could someone tell me the exact diff that must be applied to get this working? I am including both wpad and authsae as packages and removing woad-mini.

I’ll be happy to report back with any results.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the noob question here.

Nk