[lime-users] Throttling bandwidth

Ilario Gelmetti iochesonome at gmail.com
Fri May 5 09:28:16 UTC 2017

On 05/04/2017 11:14 PM, Marvin Arnold via lime-users wrote:
> What's the best way for nodes giving Internet access to control how much
> bandwidth they will share? Preferably depending on the day of the week
> and time?

I would try to install "luci-app-qos" package for OpenWrt/LEDE, it adds
to the web interface the setting for limiting upload and download speed.
https://lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/traffic_shaping
I never tried to use it with LibreMesh, no idea if it works out of the
box...
Doesn't look to have the time scheduling included.
WonderShaper seems to be obsolete:
https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Wondershaper_Must_Die/
Let us know!
Bye!