[lime-users] network-profiles write access

Nk nk at os.vu
Sun May 7 20:15:05 UTC 2017

Hi p4u and all

I’ve just come across https://github.com/libremesh/lime-sdk thanks to Marvin and I think this is exactly what we need to generate images for routers not available in Chef. I’d like to request write access to https://github.com/libremesh/network-profiles in order to create our community as specified here: https://github.com/libremesh/lime-sdk#communities.

If anyone could enlighten us as to how to transition from our Chef custom configs to this, that would be amazing.

Thank you so much in advance

Nk