[lime-users] network-profiles write access

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Sun May 7 20:54:33 UTC 2017

On 05/07/2017 05:15 PM, Nk wrote:
> Hi p4u and all
>
> I’ve just come across https://github.com/libremesh/lime-sdk thanks to
> Marvin and I think this is exactly what we need to generate images for
> routers not available in Chef. I’d like to request write access to
> https://github.com/libremesh/network-profiles in order to create our
> community as specified
> here: https://github.com/libremesh/lime-sdk#communities.
>
> If anyone could enlighten us as to how to transition from our Chef
> custom configs to this, that would be amazing.
>
> Thank you so much in advance

Hi Nk,

one easy way if you wish to experiment is, edit the options.conf file.

You'll find the line:
communities_git=https://github.com/libremesh/network-profiles.git

which you can replace with your fork of the communities repo

If you wish your changes to be merged, you can send a pull request later on.

Cheers!
Nico