[lime-users] setting one mesh device as gateway? (and nanostation M2 update)

Ilario Gelmetti iochesonome at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:32:59 UTC 2017

On 05/10/2017 02:20 PM, Nikksno via lime-users wrote:
> If I use the eth1 of the first router to mesh with other routers as
> you're suggesting, the problem is that the meshing doesn't seem to
> happen correctly, as bmx6 shows the second router's route as being eth1,
> but batman shows all routes to other nodes being over wlan mesh, even to
> the second router.

It's not lan, it's not wan...
It's BATWAN nananananananananananananananana batwaaaaaannn

No, seriously, I expected batman was present on ethernet LAN interfaces...
They're also included in br-lan which is included in bat0, no?

Can you post these?
# brctl show
# batctl if

I agree with nicopace, lan to lan should work.
@devs pls? Are ethernet ports with LAN proto not used by batman-adv?