[lime-users] setting one mesh device as gateway? (and nanostation M2 update)

Nk nk at os.vu
Wed May 10 13:50:46 UTC 2017

Ok sorry so just to confirm, the options then are 1] WAN to WAN and 2] LAN to LAN, and both routers can also have traditional LAN clients on the remaining 3 eth1 ports that receive DHCP as usual without any interference? At this point my setup would be the one you can find attached. If you confirm it works, I’ll test it out tonight. Thank you so much.

Nk