[lime-users] 802.11s config

Pau pau at dabax.net
Wed May 10 15:40:54 UTC 2017

On 10/05/17 15:19, Ruairi Hickey wrote:
> Hi,
>    I downloaded the patch from Daniel below and applied to the latest lime-build tree
> however when I build this with a make v=S T=ar71xx-mini P=basic
> the images dont include a specific image for the tlink tl-wr841n - is there a specific image I
> should use instead ?
>
> Thanks,
> 	Ruairi

I've not tested lime-build with LEDE cause the idea is to use lime-sdk
instead.

You can clone lime-sdk (use Master branch) and execute:

./cooker -d ar71xx/generic
./cooker -f

Then navigate to 17.01.1/ar71xx/generic/sdk, and copy the patch files.

Compile:

./cooker -b ar71xx/generic

Generate firmware

./cooker -c ar71xx/generic --flavor=lime_mini --profile=tl-wr841n-v1
# check correct profile name with ./cooker --profiles=ar71xx/generic
# if you don't care about having LuCi use lime_zero as flavor instead

Cheers.