[lime-users] archer c50 + cooking for mediatek

bruno vianna bruno at pobox.com
Sun May 21 19:14:18 UTC 2017

yes, i looked all over lede and openwrt, there is no support. :/

i posted a few messages to see if someone would be able to help.
it seems like there are drivers for all chips, it would only be a
matter of putting packages together.

i wonder how difficult to get this working...

--

bruno at pobox.com ▀─█▄██▄▀▄
http://brunovianna.net ─█▄██▄▀█▀█▄