[lime-users] LiMe connect via WiFi with stock TP-Link

Patricio Gibbs patricio at altermundi.net
Thu Nov 29 00:30:49 UTC 2018

We have a TPLink router that belongs to the ISP and we cannot out LibreMesh on it not edit it's configuration. We have a TPLink 842 with LibreMesh, and we want it to connect to the WiFi of the ISP's router as its internet connection. How can we do this? I imagine we configure it on the Interfaces page and also the Wireless page, something about client mode and bridging interfaces, but my first attempt didn't work so I'm asking instead of failing a thousand times alone.