[lime-users] Question about hardware

Ilario Gelmetti iochesonome at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:38:10 UTC 2019

Heello!
The list Martin mentions is this one:
https://libremesh.org/docs/hardware/index.html

currently I am using some YouHua WR1200JS [1] which can be easily bought
(only from AliExpress? [2]) with OpenWrt pre-installed (so the
installation of LibreMesh is super easy).

The only problem I had was related to the usage of cabled (ethernet)
connection between routers [3], which hopefully will be solved [4,5]
before the next release.

In the meanwhile I heard that LibreRouter [6] is already in production
but I have no idea if it can already be bought.

Ciao!
Ilario

[1] https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/youhua/youhua_wr1200js

[2] https://aliexpress.com/item/32272246018.html