[lime-users] Outdoor Equipment

Patricio Gibbs patricio at altermundi.net
Tue Sep 3 19:03:51 UTC 2019

See these links:

Videos 10 and 11 in this list show how to make antennas, but there are more steps required and it's often cheaper and easier to buy pre-made equipment, such as mikrotik (and someday the LibreRouter).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsbdkodpeR3DfEE_kTdjwWNtO2Fz4UG8u

https://www.arednmesh.org/content/supported-platform-matrix

I have a little bit of experience with openwrt on MikroTik SXT 5, worked great. You may also find the SXT SA5 useful as it has a wider beam, and it should work fine with openwrt, though I have not tried it.

LHG 5 is the cheapest mikrotik compatible with openwrt. The dyna dish is also cheap but maybe not compatible with openwrt.